Wuhan OIP Trip

Wuhan OIP Trip
Kensays WUHAN~~

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Last Day In Wuhan- The Closing Ceremony

13/04/09
Today is my last day in Wuhan; well we didn’t go elsewhere. I woke up at 1 pm and began my packing of luggage. I got many things to pack and i felt so tired as yesterday party really drunk me out.
At 3 pm we went to take a group photo at outside of our campus. We took many crazy shots, both formal and informal. Well this would be our last time taking a group photo in this Wuhan campus. Then at around 5pm was the closing ceremony party. We had snack and drinks with the locals student. We also played games and dance with them too. My friend Cris and Shu Gen went up the stage to do some performance, Cris went up to dance and Shu Gen went up to sing for us a song. We really had a great time together.
Before we left the room for the firework party, Mr Ma and Mr Ann gave final last speech to us and farewells. Then we headed out to watch the firework display held at open space between the Foreign language school and Business school. This is the FIRST time we play firework, in Singapore firework is ban, therefore i really enjoy at the fireworks party. It was certainly a spectacular end for the trip in Wuhan. I am sure i will miss them very much. Thank you so much Wuhan =)
REFLECTION
Time really flies; we would be in Singapore within the next 48 hours. I am now having mixed feelings of leaving Wuhan and returning to Singapore. After all, we have been here for 6 weeks. I have made many new friends in this trip, both the locals here and this trip group. I also had exposed myself to the outside world and being independent as well. I really missed my family and friends very much, i hope to share every moment in Wuhan with them the moment i am back in Singapore.


ECE-WUST!


Me and Arvid


Me and Cris


Mr ChUA & Mr Ma


Final visit on our Class~~


Closing Ceremony

Drinks and snack were served.

yo Marc here


Speech from Mr An, btw thanks for this trip~

Mr Ma!!! Giving his blessing to the locals, lol.

YUPPP SENG! FARE WELL GUYS!


The 3 musketeers~~

The last night in Wuhan.

Fireworks

WAAAAA LOOK AT THIS FIREWORKS~~


GoodBye the Nights of Wuhan~


No comments:

Post a Comment