Wuhan OIP Trip

Wuhan OIP Trip
Kensays WUHAN~~

Saturday, April 11, 2009

10/04/09
Today was another shopping day, we went to two places to shop today. First we went back to the IT mall once again. This time I bought a MP4 for my uncle. We went back to the same shop that we last bought our MP4.
After buying the MP4 for my uncle, we decided to go Han Kou for shopping; we took a cab to there. At there, we first shop at the mesterbrown, my friend Cris wanted to buy some jackets for his relative. At basement 1, i saw a cute hand carry bag, red with blue in colour. Then i decided to buy one for my mum, as she likes young cute stuff, so i think this bag really suits my mum,haha.
Next we went further down for more shopping, then Dave called us, telling us that they are here too. So we meet up with Dave group and shopped together. We went to the ATM shop to buy some clothes and shoes. In the shop we saw a shop selling 3D image photo, it was really cool and we got attracted to it. I bought a picture of two panda, the reason why choose the panda picture was, panda represent China, thus it will remind me on this China Wuhan trip.
After the ATM, i saw a shop that sells leather wallet, without any hesitation, i ask everyone to wait for me and proceed to the shop. The shop name is PENGUIN, it is a Hong Kong brand name, what i know is that, their leather quality is good, thus i decide to buy one leather wallet for my Dad.
At around 5 pm, we took a cab and went back to our campus for dinner. At night i did my journal and IS report and also talk to my mum through webcam. After that, went to bed and lights off zzz...
REFLECTION
I would like to reflect on the experience i had during today’s shopping. i realized that the sales man here were very aggressive in promoting their product. Whenever a customer came in, surely there is an assistant entertaining their customers. If found out that there were many sales man or sales girl in a shop. Thus fill with curiosity, i ask a sale man how’s their pay like. I was shocked after listening the answer. Their pay is 3 Yuan per hour and no commission is included. Wow, in Singapore, working in MacDonald the lowest pay they offer you is at least 3 50 SING DOLLARS! This shows that their labour here were damm cheap. Come on 3 Yuan is like less than a sing dollar!?


Hankou here i COME AGAIN!


Shopping...


Nice?

WOO... all the aunties sure love it.

The streets of Hankou


This is the picture i bought, it looks real huh...
Bye--- Hankou

No comments:

Post a Comment