Wuhan OIP Trip

Wuhan OIP Trip
Kensays WUHAN~~

Friday, April 10, 2009

9/04/09
Today in the morning i did some of my IS report stuff and some touch up on my mini project. As today at 3pm is my mini project interview. Then at around 1 pm, we went out for lunch at canteen 2.
After lunch, i accompany my friends for the interview as their interview was 2 pm onwards. First was Ernest, second was Jit Siong, third was Jia Hui and following up next was me. When is my turn, i felt excited and nervous, however when i am up there, i confidently present my mini project to Mr Ma. Overall, Mr Ma said my project was good, haha, glad to hear Mr Ma said that.
After the interview, we went back to the dorm to continue doing our IS Group report. Then at around 7 pm, we went out the campus for dinner. We went to a street that sells food. Those foods there were oily and spicy, but i like it, very yummy. I ate 5 grilled squids and a bowl of fried noodles.
After dinner we went to some shops near our campus and head back to our dorm for some rest...
REFLECTION
I would like to reflect the things i saw during dinner. We were looking for seats for our meal. Then we spotted a table that was available, however the tables were full of paper cups and bowls. Then a food seller there sees our problem, then without any hesitation, he just picks up those rubbishes on the table and threw it to the pavement along the road. When i saw that, i was like wow, if you do that in Singapore u will be fined heavily. That’s why Singapore cleanness is one of the cleanest in the world.



Food food food... oily stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment