Wuhan OIP Trip

Wuhan OIP Trip
Kensays WUHAN~~

Saturday, April 4, 2009



3/04/09
Today we had APPG lesson in the morning, before we start our lesson, Mr Chua have some feedbacks on what commented on yesterday survey, he said that many of us commented this trip schedule was too packed, we kept rushing for school work. Then Mr Chua give us some tips on how to manage your time.
After Mr Chua speech, we had our APPG Test 1 result back. I was disappointed with my result, I made many careless mistake. Well this is not the end for me; I will work harder for my Test 2 on this coming Wednesday.
Today lesson ends at 12 only, we had no lesson in the afternoon. I spent my whole afternoon time in the dorm doing my miniproject. At night, we went to eat zhu cao again, we order pots of soup and dishes, really enjoy the food. After dinner, it was gamming time. We had a mass CounterStrike, we played till 3 am, haha, really crazy right? And we slept at 3 30am.
REFLECTION
I would like to reflect on the advice gave by Mr Chua this morning. He told us that during his youth, how he manage his time, in both academic and sports. He told us that he was a playful boy, and likes to play around. However, he was also concern about his academic too. Thus he was give himself a timetable for himself, not the school time, is after school hours. So that he could be more systematic, knowing what to do every hour.
Therefore Mr Chua encourage us to cultivate such habit too. He said one sentence that really inspired me, he say “If you want to surpass your parents, you got to put in that extra effort!” Ha! Thanks Mr Chua for your advice, really appreciate it.
Food ordered during dinner, mushroom chicken soup and
Tofu with fired fish in HOT PLATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment