Wuhan OIP Trip

Wuhan OIP Trip
Kensays WUHAN~~

Monday, April 13, 2009

12/04/09
Today is my last day of shopping, bought the most stuff for today’s shopping. We went to Lu Xiang Guan Chang for shopping once again. Woke up at 9 am and meet up with my friend and took 903 bus. We alighted at the wrong bus stop, we alight one bus stop after, because none of us were paying attention to where we were. Therefore, we had no choice but to walk back. We took about20 minutes to walk to the shopping mall.
Once we reached there, we eat MacDonald for lunch. After lunch, we began to shop. I bought lots of anime figuring for my brother and a hand bag for my mum. The hand bag really cost me bomb as i am currently out of cash, well my mum is the person that sponsor me for the trip and is also the person i love most in this world, thus to show my gratitude, i die die also must buy her something expensive. During the sale for my mum bag, i had a hard time bargaining with the sales woman there, firstly she gives only a 30% discount, then i increase to 40% discount i kept walking in and out of the shop just to show my attitude to her, then after 20 minutes she gives up and gave me the 40% discount.
After shopping, we went to Carrefour to buy some wines and liquor for today night party. After buying those wine and liquor, we back to the dorm for some rest and received a message from Mr Ma that, the fireworks party is postpone again, due to the bad weather.
However we he had our own party. At night we drink throughout the night. We played poker games and whoever loses gets the forfeit which is drinking a cup of pure CHIVAS liquor. Most of my friends get drunk, well i am not drunk at all, haha maybe my body mass is heavier.
The one who is most drunk was Cris and Jia Hui, Cris gets crazy and Jia Hui vomits. Both of them were knocked out and went to bed. Then it left with Gen, Stef, Nickki, Hui, Ernest, Jit Siong and me. We didn’t play any games but we had Chit- chatting all the way. We talked till next morning 8 am, can you believe it!
It was really an experience as we were about to leave Wuhan, drinking wine and talking cock till next morning really was an unforgettable experience.
REFLECTION
During my shopping, i realise something, if i were to consult a sales assistant on what gift should i get for someone, the first question that they would ask u, will be “Is the person whom you are giving this gift is an important person, and what his status?” This shows that status really does matter in China, especially when buying a gifts to someone.


Lu Xiang Guan Chang again!


Look at these two clown

Party end at next morning 8am...

No comments:

Post a Comment