Wuhan OIP Trip

Wuhan OIP Trip
Kensays WUHAN~~

Saturday, April 4, 2009

4/04/09
Today was a free and easy day, didn’t really go elsewhere and woke up at 1pm! So far this is the longest sleep in the trip. At 2pm we had lunch in the canteen and after lunch we went out for shopping near our school.
Firstly we went to the laundry shop to collect Nickki and Shu Gen clothes. Then we followed Cris to a medicine shop to buy some medicated oil for his grandmother. We then went to the shop near the KFC restaurant for some clothes. The moment we saw the brand ‘PLAYBOY’, our focus immediately changed to that brand name. I bought two T-shirts, one for my brother and one for myself. The total cost was 262 Yuan, compare to Singapore, is considered cheap. As this brand in Singapore could cost around 60 dollar Sing for one T-shirt.
After we bought our PLAYBOY stuff, we went to a shop that sells many cute stuff, like soft toys, key chains and wallets. I bought a Naruto key chain and my friend Cris bought a wallet. Then we went further down to the IT shop. I bought a mouse there, as my current mouse was already spoiled. Then we went back to the dorm to rest and do our own stuff.
At around 7 pm, we went to the canteen for dinner, i ate mushrooms chicken fried rice. It was really tasty, haha first time ordered it. After dinner we went back to our dorm. I did my project and journal. Then at around 9 pm, my mum called me through MSN, my aunties were there as well, i was really happy to see my aunties for once again. They were happy too, they kept cracking jokes about me. We talked for like 30 minutes, and then my brother just came back from NS. My brother then join in the conversation. I was really happy as i could hear my family and love ones voices. At around 2 am i went to bed, why so late? Haha i played CS and did some project stuff.
REFLECTION
The best time for today was the called from my family, i was really very happy to hear their voices. They really miss me a lot and so do i. Well only Ten more days to go. Time really flies, didn’t really realizes that we only left less than two weeks in Wuhan.
Every time my love ones called, i always look at the calendar, questioning myself how many more days left, because i really miss my family so much. I really want to go back and share my experience with them. I am really grateful that my parent could afford me to this trip. This trip really was a worth going trip.
YEAH! Ready for Shopping!
This is the place we went today.

No comments:

Post a Comment