Wuhan OIP Trip

Wuhan OIP Trip
Kensays WUHAN~~

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Journey in Wuhan

Journal dairy
04/03/09
Today i woke up at 4am fill with excitement and enthusiasm . I reach the airport at around 515am and ready to fly to Wuhan .It was so boring in the plane and i keep thinking of my family and my love ones . I miss them so much the moment i departure from the airport .
After a long journey of 8 long hours , we finally reach Wuhan . It was so freezing cold there and is raining even more cold . we took a bus to Wuhan university and went to our hostile . I was satisfied with the place i live there , everything was fine , the bed are comfortable and there is a television placed at the living room.
REFLECTIONSI
have learn how to be indepent without the help from my mother, because every when i m in overseas, the chores and luggage packing are all settle by my mother, i don’t even give a damm about it , ha-ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment