Wuhan OIP Trip

Wuhan OIP Trip
Kensays WUHAN~~

Sunday, March 29, 2009

29/03/09
Today was a SLACKING DAY, i did not go anywhere, because i not feeling well, having a bad cough. I woke up at around 10 30 am, which is the latest so far haha. My friends went to the IT mall for shopping. I was the only one left in the dorm. In the afternoon i went to the canteen for lunch, i ate fried rice without chilli, ha-ha, can’t take anymore heaty stuff.
In the dorm, i did my laundry, yesterday journal and the plan for my mini project. At around 4pm everyone was back, they bought me a MP4 from the IT mall, which was damm cool man. The price is even more cool, it is just 235 RMB(55 sing), IT IS DAMM CHEAP FOR A 4 GB MP4! I was very happy, then the next moment, Mr Chua called us to get ready and proceed to BBQ with those Wuhan students.
The BBQ location is just next to our school. First we set up the barbecue pit, it was so difficult to set up without a fire starter. In order to set up the fire, we gotto plug dry grasses from the garden there just to replace the fire starter. What worse still was, our group was the last to set up the barbecue pit. Everyone was tired and yet we still have to barbecue the food. When the sun set, we have to flash our torches to barbecue the food, if not it will be total darkness, you don’t even know whether the food is cooked or uncooked. However, we still enjoyed this BBQ with the China students, we eat and drink together happily.
At night, my friends and i were still hungry. We decided to eat fishball again, haha. We the to the fishball restaurant again, this time round we did not ordered as much as usual. Then after the meal we head back to our dorm. Well nothing much today, we spent half the day resting in the room and now my cough is getting better.
REFLECTION
The MP4 that my friends bought for me was really cheap. Although is brandless, the quality is there. It could played movies and music, and the sound quality is perfectly fine, it is really worth buying. Come on a 4 GB MP4 just for 55 Sing dollars...At the BBQ, i realised that the place we had our barbecue was a deserted park. There were gardens, playground, ponds and running tracks. When the sky goes dark, it was quite creepy there, as there is no street lamp. It was like total darkness.


HAha...My New MP4, worth just only 55 Sing dollars!
BBQ~~
BBQ, Good =)
Everyone busy barbecue barbecue barbecue...
The lake just beside our BBQ. Waaa so beautiful...
Yummy Yummy chicken wings. I like, I like...

No comments:

Post a Comment