Wuhan OIP Trip

Wuhan OIP Trip
Kensays WUHAN~~

Friday, March 20, 2009

20/03/09
Today in the morning we had our usual lesson, we did Lab4, it is really challenge, especially the enhancement part exercise. It really tore me off, seriously. I spent the whole lesson doing just only the enhancement part, however at the end of the day i mange to run the program, ha-ha...
After lesson, we went to our rooms and started to do our IS project. We did a few slides and head for dinner. After dinner, my mum called me. I really happy to hear my mum voice. I really miss my family and home. My mum keeps asking me to drink more water and put on more clothing. Well, all mothers are always caring.
After the phone, we for Mr Chua short briefing, it was about tomorrow Wu Dang mountain trip. Jus right after the briefing, i went to my room and started doing packing, because we are staying there for one night. I am really excited on this trip.

REFLECTIONS
During the briefing, Mr Chua said something that inspired me. He said, do the right thing although others are doing the wrong thing. Well Mr Chua is trying to tell us, do not carry a revengeful heart in this trip, like example, today everyone waited for group 1 then the next day others group purposely takes their own sweet time and wanted group 1 to wait just like how they waited for group 1.Therefore i really think this sentence said by Mr Chua, really teaches us some good character skill and at the same time Mr Chua also wanted us to be united. Ha-ha, well said Mr Chua.

No comments:

Post a Comment